几个英语成人笑话

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-2-22 13:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
本帖最后由 Bagwell 于 2009-2-22 12:16 编辑 1 H0 g( @! D2 O* k2 R5 y

H  v7 @! j" ^) t( `) @Relationships are hard
& C) T$ K/ |# q: Y0 `' P- s: Z    It's like a full-time job, and we should treat it like one.9 d% P! s# }' S, ^# ?
    If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks' notice.) ]; y) q5 m8 v8 X1 @1 t
    There should be severance pay, and before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp.9 I7 y( M0 v! X# C6 U6 f! Z% c
    -Bob Ettinger
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-22 13:16 | 显示全部楼层
Best birth control, Q: b; D8 v7 w) G" j
. F( V  w1 P" v+ h9 r0 g
"Do you know what the best birth control in the world is?"
. u' w: c2 p; t7 U  W* _    "No."
7 W+ _6 [* I; E$ o, o* E* g# A6 o    "That's right."
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-22 13:18 | 显示全部楼层
Im sorry Maam5 T4 ~, P$ d  o( Y

) ?3 T9 z) v0 j( ]4 L8 e+ w    A man is in a hotel lobby and wants to ask the desk clerk a question.6 h/ z4 \1 b% l9 W( T# N) p/ J
    As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him, and as he does his elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite startled.3 S! {# N5 Q+ C& _
    The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know that you'll forgive me."
& d4 E- F$ A2 X: g8 g5 m, F    She replies, "If your dick is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 436."
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-22 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
You would look nicer这个是雅俗共享
7 E& L' G0 p( l3 V* M1 G9 I    "How did you lose your job at the dress shop?" a woman asked her friend." x, t5 c5 I6 l7 ]
    "Well, after trying on about 25 dresses, the customer said to me, 'I think I would look nicer in something flowing.'
# \  W5 Q% _# {    "And I suggested the Mississippi."
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-22 13:21 | 显示全部楼层
Get hard$ Y: }1 c/ _8 D( W$ q- v
6 f( ]+ \& ]" c0 }5 Q- z# r
    What did the egg say to the boiling water?
: v! w. c, n0 l. L2 o( p0 @  d    How am I suppose to get hard... I just got laid 10 minutes ago!
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-22 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
Love, true love etc  good one4 d7 q- {2 z; @. m: V4 |
" X% g" }3 j/ m, J6 A- i
    What's the difference between love, true love and showing off?
" {5 S8 {. G6 W% N' D  P    Spitting, swallowing and gargling.
发表于 2009-10-14 01:06 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网

GMT+2, 2024-9-22 22:28 , Processed in 0.062029 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.